Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i have problems

i am experiencing sheer terror about being a broke student again. (i am working on getting into grad school at the moment) i've tasted the treats from what a good paycheck will get me and sadly i don't know how i will be able to handle life without my instant gratifications. ughhhh.
i have a few new items on my MUST HAVE list:

1. an old school bodysuit shirt c. 1990

2. a bustier style top

3. some excellent earrings featuring a subway tag scene (yeah im a little bit street)

4. a rockin' ring

5. monocle necklace. and maybe add a skeleton key:


the following gchat conversation sums up my most recent confession pretty well:

me: i called mike up and was like, "im the kind of girl who breaks clothes while trying them on and lies about it and then makes the sales girl find me a perfect one in another store... wanna date me still?"

bosa: OMG> and he said marry me!

me: ahhaha right?! he sort of didn't care. what fun is that?! i thought it was hilarious and he was on the train and embarrassed bc other ppl can hear him talk...
and i said, "you're like a kid getting dropped off in the front of school and your mom is making you kiss her goodbye".

poor boyfriend. he has to put up with me.

1 comment:

  1. i wouldn't say poor boyfriend, i'd say lucky boyfriend for having to put up with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete