Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lisa better have returned it!

so im fb stalking my old roommate. i think i totally miss her?
anyway, she has the funniest craziest pictures of herself and her friends from high school on her page. they're so great because she's a few years older than me making her a prime candidate for blackmail; there's nothing but giant over-hairsprayed permed-out hairdos topped with scrunchies, giant Cosby sweaters, mini skirts, and layered socks.
There's this particular school dance style photo of all her girl-friends awkwardly posing which is just perfect for awkwardfamilyphotos.com.
the best part is her photo's caption: "Can you believe we got this picture taken? LISA - THAT'S MY SWEATER!! :)"
I can't tell you why i think that's the funniest shit i've read in the longest time, but i can't.stop.laughing.

2 comments:

  1. I sort of wish I had a photo like this. Unlike your friend, I clearly was a fashion forward maven of hipness and coolness that transcended the late eighties/early nineties. Also, my mom would not let me have a cool hair do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember being so jealous of the girls that had hairdos like this. i thought, if only i had the permy hair with high curly bangs, i'd be the most popular girl in school.

    ReplyDelete