Monday, July 6, 2009

lefty left me leaving me lonely.

i hate to admit it, but i get emotionally attached to my possessions. i think it's because i think carefully before i buy anything. (my mom always taught me that i must love something instead of impulsively purchase just anything. it really helps to save cash in the long run and it makes you appreciate what you do consciously decide to buy). so i hold onto my purchases, shoes especially, for decades and take care of them like they're my children (that is toss them in piles in the dank closet after i spend a day walking all over them).
sadly, i lost the left of my black jeffrey campbell tassel loafers. i purchased them last year and can't even find a picture of them on the intertrons. i mourn each day that lefty doesn't return and grieve over my unfinished outfits.

le sigh.

alas, i am trying to move on, so i search for a similar pair:



urban outfitters


vegan penny loafers for you animal loving preppies at lulus.com


pukey looking tassel afterthought on an embellished ballet flat. oddly cute. gojane.com


plasticland.com

oh mourn...

1 comment: