Friday, January 8, 2010

JOD


I'm just pumping these blogs out lately!

So my brother and i have this thing we call the JOD (Joke Of the Day) to help break up the drudgery of the workday.

His JOD to me 8jan10:

my law school friend and neighbor married a tall, tight-body blonde; kind of a butter face. she's sweet. i like her.

her facebook status: i told my coworker i love my new hdtv and he said it's good i didn't get an hd mirror.

REUHHHHHEUUUDDDD (sound it out).

One of my other favorites is a few years old, but it's also yet to be realized...:

A few years back my brother and i were hanging out and he said that he couldn't wait until his friend Mark Wang proposes to his girlfriend.

I'm like that's sweet, but why do you care?

He said that he has a killer engagement gift for them.

Me: oh yeah? what's that?

Him: Well, you should know that Mark's girlfriend's name is Mai (pronounced "My") and I'm gonna make them custom matching tee shirts with her full married name printed on it, "Mai Wang", except on hers will be an arrow pointing up at her face, and on his will be an arrow pointing down toward his belt.

and i thought my friend RdR had a good married name (which is totally a palindrome)!

1 comment:

  1. RdR is a pretty freakin sweet name, but really I would rock a Mai Wang tshirt as well.

    ReplyDelete